Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My office

Just posting a few pics of my office.


You'll see this entrance to our HR office when you get off the elevator on the 10th floor of our building.

Every floor has this cool 3-D graphic.
From the lobby, take a right down this hallway . . .
Here's my desk.
It's in the office that I share with Gail Pace, the Internal Communications Manager and Debra Robertson, the HRIS Analyst.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy

Looks like you are enjoying your new office. I didn't see MY picture on your desk. What gives?

I'm happy that you found a nice place to work. You have worked very hard and deserve the best.

See you soon, Love you, Donna

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy

Looks like you are enjoying your new job. I am glad that you found a nice place to work. You have worked hard and deserve it!

See you soon. Love and miss you, Donna