Thursday, October 30, 2008

Eve of Halloween Eve

It was the night before the night before Halloween and it was the only night available for pumpkin carving. Everytime we think we'll have an evening to just "chill" -- something always comes up. We're too busy!

Lauren carved a music pumpkin. It has a treble clef, a bass clef, a quarter note, and a two eighth notes. That's a pumpkin seed on her forehead. Goofball!

Holly wanted her pumpkin to look like he's vomiting. Check out the carved sweat droplets on it's face. I've felt like that before, have you?

5 comments:

Lindsay Blain said...

Those are SO dang cool! The music one & Holly's?! That's so cool. These are WAY cute! Your girls are so creative. :)

C. Stover said...

Very nice! I'm not sure about vomiting pumpkins, but to each her own. =) BTW, your goodies were great!

Anonymous said...

You guys did a great job. Lauren's was so cute. And I'm sorry -I just love my Holly - but that pumpkin was disturbing! You are so funny!

Holly said...

Thanks, I really liked it, and so did the trick or treaters...

Britt said...

my, my. How things have changed! The girls look so grown up! and two in braces. Wow. Miss you guys.