Monday, November 17, 2008

"How 'bout them TIGERS?"

It's that time of year again sports fans! I'm starting to catch the "T-I-G-E-R-S" fever. I have my desk calendar marked, my game schedule taped to the wall in my office, my CBS College Sports subscription up to date so I can catch games on the internet, and my remote control to the DVR polished and loaded with fresh batteries. The Tigers are going to make another run for the Final Four 2009 and right now Tyreke Evans (McDonald's All-American #1 Freshman recruit in nation) and the other 5 freshmen recruits are looking promising right out of the gate. So, if your'e a TRUE BLUE TIGER FAN I say "How 'bout them Tigers?!"

3 comments:

C. Stover said...

Phew, for a minute I thought that Amy had posted this!

Denise Denton said...

Is there a cure for Tiger fever?

Barbara Nelson said...

Kent would that the cure for TIGER fever is UTE fever!!