skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Retiring
My dear brother-in-law drew my name in the family gift exchange. He gave me a new iPod compatible clock radio (thanks Daryl! I love it!), so I'll be retiring my well-loved Magnavox D-3240 clock radio that I picked up for a steal at a yard sale in 1993. This inspiring technological marvel has served me well at my desk for my last 5 jobs, and despite its inability to meet my current need to dock, is still a fully-functional desktop accessory for someone with, shall we say, "more basic" needs. I was going to make the generous offer for someone at work to adopt this precious artifact, but I discovered it may have some untold value to collectors, so I've decided to put it up for sale. If you would like to acquire this little treasure for your own, you may wish to place a bid on the item on ebay. Search for "Vintage Magnavox Clock Radio" and happy bidding!
2 comments:
Haha! That's hilarious. I still had my clock radio - yes it played cassette tapes - until I got my mp3 charging clock!
I think I'm good on clocks - too bad I'll miss out on such a one of a kind item!
Post a Comment