
A looooonnnnnnggggg time ago, when I was very frequently making wedding cakes, I promised the Kennedy girls that when the time came, I would make their wedding cakes. At the time, I had no idea that I would ever move three hours away, or that one of them would choose to be married the week before Christmas! But, a promise is a promise, so on December 16th, the cake was baked, December 17th, the cake was driven to Memphis, and December 18th, the cake was decorated and delivered to the church. Grant and Holly helped me set it up, then Grant & I crossed the parking lot and entered the peace and happiness of the temple to witness Cortney and Sam's sealing.

Holly was a great helper with this cake. She helped me pipe the snowflakes earlier in the day, and before the reception, she helped set it up and place the snowflakes on it.

We're so happy for Cortney and Sam! Thanks Cortney for setting such a great example for your cousins! We love you and we'll miss you while you're in Virginia, but hope to see you as often as possible.

2 comments:
The cake was a dream! I can't tell you how grateful I am for such hard work and time and effort. Sorry it wasn't the most convenient time...heh. Thanks for bein such awesome cousins. I love your family. We will make a pitstop if we ever drive back to Memphis. Love you!
It really has been awesome that you made all of our cakes. I think you do an amazing job! Such talent. And they always taste so good too!
Post a Comment