Saturday, December 1, 2007

Love Blogging!

Hey, it's L here! I LOVE BLOGGING! I have a blog on Mileyworld.com, so I am a natural at this sort of thing! Anyways, it has been four or five months since we moved here and I think I should try and wind up the longest story in the history of the world into a few paragraphs...
So the day before my birthday 2006, my parents and my little sister and I were eating dinner. It was probably pork roast or somehing like spaghetti, but how am I supposed to remember something like that when I was crying my eyes out and making a spectacle out of myself? Anyway my mom said that some changes are for good and some changes are for the worse. I said, "Mom, you're not pregnant, are you?" She said no, but that we were going to move to Nashville. I was crying and bawling and I ran to my room and wrote in my diary (there are still teardrop stains on the pages) and cried some more.


A month later we put our house on the market and I was kinda mad at my parents, but I didn't know the blessings that could come out of it at the time. I know now that I needed to experience what every kid had to experience in their life. I had never moved out of town before (unless you count the few months we were in Tupelo before our house burned down) and I didn't know what it felt like to be torn away from friends (uh, I didn't have that many friends in elementary school...) and I needed that heart-wrenching experiance.

No comments: