I voted no! If you go to the 12am showing you should still go to school. You guys are young, you should have enough energy to do both. Plus someone has to take you and pick you up, and they don't get to miss work =)
Holly--announcing that the Shrimp Po' Boy sandwiches were ready to be served, "The Ho Daddys are ready!"
Holly-on the way to Rita's for frozen custard, "You have to try this stuff with Passion Fruit Italian Ice with Vanilla Custard, it's called something like Gazpacho and it's so good!" Holly, do you mean Gelato?
Holly-at the temple, during the lecture, the temple president asked the youth if they know what the 12 oxen represent? Holly's hand shot up in the air. When she was called on to answer, she said, "The Twelve Apostles!"
Holly-when Lauren was complaining about another kid in the band, "Lauren, you just need to walk a mile in his shoes! Then you'll be a mile away from him AND you'll have his shoes!!
Holly-Can't keep her history straight: "The Pilgrims crossed the plains" and "The Pioneers came across in the Mayflower"
Holly: Referring to Psalms in the Old Testament, "I found a good scripture today in, it was in 'Pah-soms' "
Holly: Asking Dad about the weather, "How many diseases is it outside?"
Lauren: Notorious for praying with her eyes open, once when she was little, something caught her eye while she was saying the dinner prayer, "Please bless the fly that's flying around."
Holly: Many evenings when she says the family prayer and she's really sleepy, "Thank thee that we were safe at school today. Thank thee that we can be safe. Bless us to be safe tonight. Bless that President Hinckley will be safe . . ."
Holly: Talking to the family about Dad going the seminary the next morning, "Tomorrow, when Dad goes to Cemetary . . ."
Lauren: In reference to the West Nile Virus, "I hope I don't get a mosquito bite! I don't want to get the Best Western Virus!"
5 comments:
I voted no! If you go to the 12am showing you should still go to school. You guys are young, you should have enough energy to do both. Plus someone has to take you and pick you up, and they don't get to miss work =)
I voted NO because I'm the Dad and can veto the vote regardless. ;)
Hahaha. Where did you find that picture?
You gals have been "bitten" by Twilight fever! Sorry - I voted no way Jose! Your parents need their beauty sleep! It is a good try though!
What an awesome photo! I love it!
I say YES let them go to the midnight show and everybody play hookie on Friday!
Post a Comment