We'll be putting up the Christmas tree today.Small apartment + House-size tree = no room for presents!
This is what our tree looked like last year. See? Plenty of room for presents. (I love gift bags, don't you? Though, it seems that they take up more room than just wrapping the gift in a simple box.)
So, we purchased a "slim" tree yesterday. And . . . it's the first pre-lit tree we've ever had. I can't wait to bypass the whole untwist the lights, check the bulbs, wind the strands evenly around the branches, hide the plugs, etc. I'm sure many of you already have a pre-lit tree, but I gotta tell you, I'm even thrilled with the "foot action" light switch so that we don't have to dig around behind the tree to plug in the lights every night.
Hey, you can find small pleasures in just about every situation, right?
4 comments:
What was in the big red box? Holly's karaoke machine?
yes
I'll try again to comment. I didn't have any luck last time I tried. Glad to read about the news in the Denton household. Keep it up. Where's Grant?
GramJ
Yippee! I did it! Guess you just have to try it more than once.
GramJ
Post a Comment