Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lindsay's Wedding

A good trip to Memphis in the beautiful month of October . . . Lindsay's wedding. Just thought I'd share a few photos . . . my daughters wore out my camera batteries pretending to do glamour shots, so the camera kept going dead on me, hence I don't have any photos of the happy couple, but you can check out their blog by clicking on their link in my blog list.

Here's their wedding cake. I'm happy to give credit where credit is due: Renee' and Grant arranged the flowers after I scissored a chunk of flesh out of my left ring finger (all healed now, but painful to type with at work the next week).

Despite my camera difficulties, I grabbed it and ran for the dance floor as soon as I saw Joan and Fred Stephenson boogie down to the the BeeGees.
Those guys can really groove!
Then, I couldn't resist again when the dance bug bit Meredith.

Here's Meredith, Lisa, and Buzzy
reliving their glory days with Josh
(wonder how long it will take before one of them pays me to take their picture off my blog!)
(I'm also accepting cash from other "donors" to post the photo of Lisa and Buzzy doing the Bump! -- Really!!)
And then, of course, had to catch a quick one of my cuties,
just as the batteries finally crashed.

1 comment:

Boston Family said...

The cake was gorgeous. I have to say I was curious as to why you had your hand raised when ya'll were putting the cake together. I thought maybe it was for good luck or something. Glad you've healed though. I am amazed that every time I see Lauren and Holly they look more beautiful. They are not little anymore. Crazy how time flies!