We had a nice visit in Memphis for Christmas. On Christmas day, we enjoyed sleeping in until about 9:00. Then, we tortured the girls by working in the kitchen for awhile, getting breakfast things going so that they'd be ready after the presents were opened. Oh, how many times did we hear, "Can we open presents now?" Making them wait was fun!
Here's Grandpa opening one of his gifts.
One of the pleasures of being the primary photographer and blogger is that I can take photos of what I want, and then say whatever I want about them. So here's Grant getting into his stocking. He received what every old, decrepid man needs, heating pads!
And then, here's Grant getting what every little boy at heart needs, a marshmallow shooter.
After the presents, we finished making breakfast. I'm making the traditional sausage rolls here.

And then the final holdout was fun. You might want to watch this one twice . . . once to see Holly's reaction, and the second time to catch the subtle hilarity of Lauren's comments.
1 comment:
Did Grant squeal like Holly when he got his marshmallow launcher? I must say, I am rather dissapointed that I didn't get a marshmallow launcher. Smores will never be the same at the Denton house...
Post a Comment