We left Alex City after breakfast on Sunday the 30th and traveled to Newnan, GA to visit Donny and Chrissy Langley. They fed us a delicious lunch, we enjoyed visiting with them, seeing their beautiful new home, seeing how much the kids have grown. And we got them to sit for this photo! (Notice the excitement on Collin's face!)

When we got home that night, Grant had a few birthday presents waiting for him. Here he is with his new Indiana Jones flick.

And then he opened A Major Award that the girls and I thought he'd get a real "kick" out of. (Get it?) Good thing the shade wasn't FRA-JEE-LAY!

I don't think he was thrilled with it, but I did notice that yesterday he watched A Christmas Story!
2 comments:
Wow! Where did you find that lamp, actually I don't think I want to know - I may have to get one. Jeff came home the other day and said that he was suprised at how much Stan and Grant knew about that movie, he thought he was one of the few who liked it. Maybe we'll have a 'neighborhood' party and get together to watch it. =)
Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday Grant!
Post a Comment