Thursday, December 11, 2008

What kind of fan are you?

Have you got it this bad?


You know what is really bad? . . . this tree is complete, but the traditional tree in the living room is still in Stage 2 (lights - done; garland - done; ornaments - not done) Of course, that's my fault, I just haven't been motivated yet. I guess I know what I'll be doing on Saturday!
He wanted to know if we could leave this tree up during the entire basketball season? I said, "Sure, as long as the Tigers are winning. If they lose after Christmas, the tree comes down."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am literally speechless...

Go big blue!

C. Stover said...

You've all got it pretty bad...but it is a really nice tree! I thought it was part of the permanent decor!?!

Denise Denton said...

Until I realized you had another tree, I was a bit shocked!! That is cool though! Question is - how long will it stay up? Cool room - I like the tiger blue paint on the wall.