Yesterday's Memphis game wasn't on TV, so I was online checking the results. I was so disappointed to learn that we lost to ECU in a heartbreaking 83-66 game. As I was reading the article on gotigersgo.com, I was looking at this picture trying to figure out who it was. The caption read, "Paris Leonard scored 27 points in the loss at ECU Thursday night." Who the heck is Paris Leonard? I've watched several games this season and never heard of Paris Leonard!! And Paris scored 27 points!! You'd think I would have heard of him! 27 is a lot of points! I would have had to hear of him before, like Tyreke Evans! Right? But then again, John Calipari is known for having a deep bench, and maybe he pulled some little known hot shot off the bench to try to turn things around? No, he wouldn't do that when losing! He'd put in Antonio Anderson, right? I mean, he's the one who saved the last game isn't he?
Well, anyway, you tell me . . . Am I crazy to believe this photo looks like a guy? No really, doesn't it look like a dude? You can't tell by the hair these days, can you? What a relief it was to realize how mistaken I was! This is a photo from the Lady Tigers game! They lost, but the men's team won! No wonder I've never heard of Paris Leonard!
1 comment:
That scares me! I think they need to do a little genetic testing on that one to see if "it" has an XY instead on a XX!
Post a Comment