-Took the girls to a New Year's Dance, then Grant and I joined friends for games and fireworks
Best memory of ‘08
-Selling the Cordova house
Post your favorite photo from ‘08

What was your favorite movie from ’08?
-I only remember seeing Hannah Montana, Indiana Jones, Wall-e, The Women, Twilight, Bedtime Stories, and Valkyrie. I guess I liked them all. I fell asleep during Indiana Jones. I think I stayed awake during the others.
#1 Priority for ‘09
-Budget
What do you hope to have accomplished by 2019?
-Zero debt, except for the house; At least one kid out of college; A 30th wedding anniversary
How old will you be on your birthday in ’09?
-43
What is your greatest hope for ’09?
-to not look like I'm 43
What is a word that rhymes with ‘09
-Genuine (uh, you have to pronounce it with a southern drawl)
Tag, you're it: Barbara, Chrissy, Cristina, Lauren, Holly, Tasha, Meredith
No comments:
Post a Comment